Agrium Makes A$1.2 Billion AWB Bid, Tops GrainCorpWendy Pugh
Agrium Inc. offered A$1.2 billion ($1.1 billion) in cash for AWB Ltd., Australia’s largest wheat exporter and No. 2 rural services provider, topping a share bid from GrainCorp Ltd. AWB’s shares rose 30 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy