Admissions Q&A: North Carolina
Sherry Wallace has a pretty good idea of what it takes to succeed at the University of North Carolina's Kenan-Flagler Business School (Kenan-Flagler Full-Time MBA Profile). That's because Wallace, director of MBA admissions at the school, earned an MBA from Kenan-Flager in 1987. Wallace says she had to "work my tail off" once she entered the rigourous business program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks