Drug Managers Medco, CVS Giving Gene Tests to MillionRob Waters
Medco Health Solutions Inc. and CVS Caremark Corp., pharmacy benefit managers for about 120 million people in the U.S., are spearheading the use of genetic tests by offering them to some members before providing certain drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts