The Labor Market's Teenage Wasteland: Chris FarrellChris Farrell
The worst labor market in 60 years has yet to show signs of revival, even amid widespread predictions by economists that the recession ended a year ago. America's unemployment rate remained at a steep 9.5 percent in the July jobs report released Aug. 6, and the government's broader measure that combines unemployment and underemployment is even higher at 16.5 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis