Swaps Brokers ‘Scared’ of New Economics, Newedge’s DeWaal SaysMatthew Leising
New U.S. financial rules will force consolidation among bank units that broker swaps as profitability is squeezed, said Gary DeWaal, general counsel for Newedge USA LLC, the second-largest futures brokerage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap