Mortgage-Bond Yields Fall to Low on Fed’s Treasury-Buying PlanJody Shenn
Yields on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage securities that guide U.S. home-loan rates set record lows after the Federal Reserve said it would buy more U.S. government debt as its housing-bond holdings pay down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day