Senate to Vote Today on Confirming High Court Nominee KaganLaura Litvan
The U.S. Senate will vote today on Elena Kagan’s Supreme Court nomination, with Democrats having enough votes to give President Barack Obama his second appointment to the high court in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing