Rwanda’s Expansion May Propel Kagame to Second TermDavid Malingha Doya and Michael J. Kavanagh
The killings of a Rwandan opposition leader and an investigative journalist aren’t likely to keep President Paul Kagame from winning a second term next week nor to slow the pace of investment in the East African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day