Kagan to Be Sworn in as 112th Court Justice TomorrowLaura Litvan
Elena Kagan will become the nation’s 112th justice tomorrow at a U.S. Supreme Court ceremony after the Senate gave President Barack Obama his second appointment to the high court in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations