Château de Campuget: A Super Summer RoséNick Passmore
Anyone with even a cursory familiarity with the world of wine will be aware that for the past three or four years, the wine of summer has been rosé. After decades in the viniferous doghouse—too many memories of dorm room Mateus, perhaps?—this light and unchallenging vino has now become überchic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap