Chiyoda, Isuzu, Mitsui Mining, Oriental Land: Japanese StocksNorie Kuboyama and Monami Yui
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose 164.58, or 1.7 percent, to 9,653.92 as of the close in Tokyo. The following are among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy