$26 Billion State Aid Measure Survives Senate VoteBrian Faler
A bill providing $26 billion in aid to state governments is set to win approval by Congress after Senate Democrats overcame Republican delaying tactics and the House announced plans to return to Washington next week to vote on it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas