Put Your Feet Up and InnovateKaren Duncum
Over the years many of the finest managers I've known have confided to me what they regard as their deepest, darkest secret. Their confessionals are strikingly similar and run along these lines: "People see me as a very driven person, but what they don't know is that my downtime is when I do a lot of my real problem solving."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself