Geely Buys Volvo Cars From Ford, Names Jacoby CEOOla Kinnander and Keith Naughton
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. completed the purchase of Volvo Cars from Ford Motor Co. in the biggest overseas acquisition by a Chinese automaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts