India Seeks $21 Billion Investment in Gas NetworkRakteem Katakey
India’s gas distribution regulator expects companies including Reliance Industries Ltd. and GAIL India Ltd. to invest 1 trillion rupees ($21 billion) in the next five years to build pipeline networks connecting cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks