Russia Fights Wildfires Amid Drought; Moscow SweltersMaria Levitov
Russian emergency crews battled 282 wildfires covering 52,060 hectares (about 129,000 acres) across Russia amid a drought that led the government to declare weather-related emergencies in 23 crop-producing regions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure