Double Dip? New Normal? No Fun Either Way: Frank AquilaFrank Aquila
As Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke told Congress on July 21, "the economic outlook remains unusually uncertain." The shallow U.S. recovery has left investors, consumers, and business executives all asking whether we are headed for yet another recession. Not since George Costanza was caught placing his chip in the salsa bowl a second time in a classic Seinfeld episode—sparking a brawl with his girlfriend's brother in the process—have Americans been so focused on a "double dip."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’