Calls for EU to Halt Corrupt Defense Deals
MEPs and defence experts are calling on the European Commission to go after market-distorting and allegedly corrupt side deals attached to big weapons purchases between member states, such as the ones greasing Germany's submarine sales to Portugal and Greece.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock