NERF: Hasbro's Play in the Toy Arms RaceChris Prentice
In the beginning, there was the NERF Ball, a polyurethane foam sphere that could be tossed around the living room without threatening mom's Hummel figurines. It was followed in the 1990s by a line of goofy, plastic NERF launchers that lobbed foam balls and arrows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy