Medtronic Spinal Fusion Device Faces U.S. FDA ReviewCatherine Larkin and David Olmos
Medtronic Inc.’s experimental spinal fusion device Amplify didn’t work as well after five years as it did in two-year tests previously reported by the company, according to U.S. regulators weighing its approval for sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap