British Retail Sales Get World Cup BoostSean O'Grady
The World Cup helped push retail sales unexpectedly higher during June, the Office for National Statistics said yesterday. The ONS reported that shop sales volumes increased by 0.7 per cent in June from May, with values up 0.6 per cent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations