Canada’s Chief Statistician Resigns Amid Census RowAlexandre Deslongchamps and Greg Quinn
Canada’s chief statistician, Munir Sheikh, resigned today over changes the government plans to make to the 2011 census, saying the decision to make the form voluntary instead of mandatory won’t yield acceptable data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says