Focus on Business This SummerBy
Some small businesses shut their doors—or mentally check out—during the summer. But companies that do so will leave new business on the table, says Tom Hall, a serial entrepreneur and principal of Tucker/Hall, a crisis communications company in Tampa. Hall recently co-authored a book, Ruthless Focus: How to Use Key Core Strategies to Grow Your Business, with leadership expert Wally Bock. Hall spoke with Smart Answers columnist Karen E. Klein about the importance of pushing business forward and avoiding the summer doldrums. Edited excerpts of their conversation follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations