Financial Transaction Tax Might Fix Host of Ills: Ralph Nader
Why is Congress running away from a financial transactions tax? The intensifying struggle on Capitol Hill over revenue, spending and deficits, coupled with the widely felt, reckless behavior of Wall Street, would seem to provide an ideal atmosphere to debate a major source of new income that also helps to restrict rampant speculation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing