New York Man Claims 84% of Facebook, Gets Order Blocking AssetsBob Van Voris
A Western New York man who claims he owns 84 percent of Facebook Inc., the world’s biggest social networking service, sued and won a state court order temporarily restricting Facebook from transferring assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts