Britain Retains S&P AAA Debt RatingSean O'Grady
Standard & Poor's reaffirmed the UK's sovereign debt rating as AAA yesterday, prompted in part by what the rating agency described as the Government's "strong framework for fiscal consolidation." But the agency also warned that a "number of large and politically challenging spending decisions" are still to be reached that meant there was "still a material risk" that UK government debt could reach levels which would be "incompatible with the AAA rating."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations