Stock Picks: Berkshire Hathaway, Google, WD-40
Berkshire Hathaway: Stifel Nicolaus equity analyst Meyer Shields on July 8 lowered a rating on shares of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK/A; BRK/B), the conglomerate headed by billionaire Warren Buffett, with a $104,000 fair value estimate on the company's Class A shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock