Clean Slate Riesling: A Perfect 10Nick Passmore
"Powerful, focused, sings to the heavens, glorious harmony of sweet and crisp fruit flavors." No, these are not lines from the Iliad; they are my tasting notes on encountering this spectacular Riesling at the Critic's Challenge, a wine competition, where I serve as a judge, that's held every year in San Diego over Memorial Day weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap