Maryland’s Largest County Borrows $325 Million as Outlook RisesBrendan A. McGrail and Justin Doom
Montgomery County, Maryland’s most- populous and one of about 60 top-rated counties in the U.S., will borrow $325 million after being removed from a watchlist for potential credit downgrade by Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day