Iceland EU-Entry Talks Backed by European ParliamentJonathan Stearns
European Union lawmakers encouraged the start of EU membership talks with Iceland while making demands over banking and whaling that threaten to sharpen opposition to entry in the North Atlantic island.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone