Canadian High-Yield Bond Sales May Break Record: Canada CreditChristopher Donville
Borrowers are on track to sell a record amount of high-yield bonds in Canadian dollars this year as investors seek to reduce currency risk and replace income trusts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day