U.S. Companies Eye British TakeoversAlistair Dawber
American companies are preparing to launch daring takeover bids for a host of Britain's biggest corporate names – including possibly BAE Systems (BAESY) and AstraZeneca (AZN) – thanks to the weakness of the pound against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries