Europe May Rate Tourist Spots for QualityLeigh Phillips
The world's top chefs would happily throw their grandmother under a Eurostar train to have their resto or bistro blessed with the award of a Michelin (MGDDY) star. Now Brussels hopes that European hoteliers, amusement park managers and art gallery curators will be every bit as ambitious to win the right to bear an EU tourist destination quality mark.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap