BP's Ex-CEO Gets British Government JobAndy McSmith
Lord Browne, the former head of BP (BP) who was once reputed to be Tony Blair's favourite businessman, has been brought back into the heart of Government to help find the £6.2bn in public spending cuts promised in the Budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations