Salvaging an MBA Internship Gone BadFrancesca Di Meglio
Most MBA students have high expectations that their summer internships will result in business bliss, replete with likable colleagues, satisfying work, and a full-time job offer in the end. "When you get a summer job, the default thinking is that the full-time offer is yours to lose," says Rob Weiler, interim director of the Parker Career Management Center at the UCLA Anderson School of Management (Anderson Full-Time MBA Profile).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’