A Delightful Provençal RedNick Passmore
In terms of wine, France's Provence region is best known for its rapidly improving rosé wines. For years the majority of these wines were indifferently made and consumed with equal indifference by the hordes of summer visitors who flock to its charming villages and sparkling coastline. Today, however, modern winemaking techniques and growing demand have resulted in an overall improvement in quality for rosés, earning them both more respect in the winemaking world as well as higher prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts