BYD Dreams of Electric CarsInder Sidhu
For years, industry watchers have been betting on which company would produce the first reliable, plug-in, electric-powered car. Most experts assumed it would be whichever auto manufacturer first developed a battery powerful enough to run its cars. Would it be General Motors and its Chevy Volt? Or maybe Tesla Motors' Model S?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018