Riding a Wave Out of M&A
The trail that leads from the Ivy League through law school to white-shoe firm Sullivan & Cromwell rarely ends at a remote Brazilian beach. Yet it did for Hans Keeling after just three years of working on mergers and acquisitions for the New York City law firm. A 2004 trip to Brazil convinced Keeling he would rather advise clients on their vacations than on their capital markets transactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States