Emerson Faces July Deadline to Sweeten Chloride BidWill Daley
Emerson Electric Co., whose bid for power-equipment maker Chloride Group Plc was topped by ABB Ltd., faces a likely July deadline for deciding whether to sweeten an offer for the company it’s been trying to buy since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy