Apple Not Getting Enough IPhone Screens, Analyst SaysArik Hesseldahl
Apple Inc., days after starting to accept preorders for its latest iPhone, is having trouble procuring enough touch screens to meet demand for the device, according to Ashok Kumar, an analyst at Rodman & Renshaw Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone