BP Keeps Arts Sponsorship as Pressure Grows for Spill DamagesFarah Nayeri
BP Plc, which has shed 45 percent of its market value after causing the U.S.’s worst-ever oil spill, said it will keep sponsoring the British Museum, the Royal Opera House, Tate Britain and the National Portrait Gallery in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself