Spiked-Punch Bowl, $120, Fuels Cienfuegos’s Rum Bar: Food Buzz
The headaches began right away. Blame the frozen daiquiris. We were at Carteles, a cheap, downstairs, 10-seat sandwich shop in Manhattan’s East Village that doubles as a waiting room for Cienfuegos, the bigger, more expensive rum bar upstairs, hawking $120 bowls of highly spiked punch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks