Inside Tips on Getting Best Tables at London’s Top RestaurantsRichard Vines
Telephone a restaurant requesting a good table and you may be told that all are excellent, only to be seated in an undesirable location known to insiders as Siberia. Call a hot venue and you’ll be lucky even to get in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day