Weinstein Profits From Bond Distress as Paulson LosesShannon D. Harrington and Pierre Paulden
The biggest swings in credit markets since 2008 are boosting demand for hedge funds that avoid bets on which way the economy is headed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's