Stock Picks: Amazon.com, Apple, Ford, Intuit
Amazon.com Inc.: Goldman Sachs added shares of Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) to its Conviction Buy list on June 7. It raised a price target on the shares to $190 from $180.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's