Book Excerpt: The Why of WorkDave Ulrich and Wendy Ulrich
Economic recessions are often coupled with psychological recessions. Increasingly work has become a universal setting for individual to meet their universal needs for meaning. As organizations emerge from the recession, leaders need to become meaning makers who help employees replace deficit thinking with abundant thinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline