Pearl Fisher Goes Slumming, Brazen Carmen: U.K. Stage
Bizet’s opera “The Pearl Fishers” (1863) is set in Ceylon in legendary times. Directors usually throw heaps of glitter and silk at it. Not Penny Woolcock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis