Gulf Oil Unit Plans to Raise $1 Billion in Saudi IPORuth David and Pooja Thakur
Gulf Oil Corp.’s Saudi Arabian unit plans to raise as much as $1 billion selling shares in the local market at the end of the year, Chairman Sanjay Hinduja said at a press conference in Mumbai today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans