James Bond Aston Martin With Machine Guns May Fetch $10 MillionScott Reyburn
A 1964 Aston Martin driven by Sean Connery in “Goldfinger” and fitted with twin machine guns may fetch as much as $10 million at a London auction as 007 fans and collectors battle for James Bond’s favorite car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks