Google TV Shows How Far Web Video Has ComeRyan Lawler
The just-announced Google TV operating system, which is set to launch on Sony (SNE) TVs and Blu-ray players, as well as a Logitech (LOGI) broadband set-top box, has been labeled a game-changer. For all the talk about how revolutionary the Google TV concept could be, there are still some serious questions yet to be answered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap